BEACHThe Cattolica beach The fine and golden sand beach, the calm sea, the enviable climate and the excellent organization of services have made Cattolica one of the favorite destinations for family and group tourism. Cattolica has been repeatedly awarded the Blue Flag for the quality of its waters and the coast. In the first part of the sea children and adults are entertained in every kind of play in the water, without running any danger. The waters of the Adriatic reach a mild temperature as early as May and the weather is still pleasant throughout September, until the beginning of October.
To determine the true rhythms of the beach are the lifeguards, famous for their friendliness and availability and for the always original service proposals with which, year after year, they surprise and entertain the many tourists of all nationalities. "In one of the widest spots of the Cattolica beach you will find the Delfini Beach Village which has an agreement with the Hotel Cristina Corona." Beach services At the exit of the hotel take a few steps and you are at the beach, at the Delfini Beach Village conceived as a real holiday village, with many services, activities and a rich entertainment program suitable for all age groups.
Umbrellas / Sunbeds; changing cabins and changing room; hot and cold showers; heated whirlpools and swimming pools for the little ones; daily miniclub services; gazebo with shaded tables; books and magazines available with reading areas;
- daily animation for children,
- water aerobics,
- sports tournaments,
- games for adults and children,
- theme nights with shows and animations,
- guaranteed continuous beach cleaning,
- rescue service,
- 6 bowls,
- 2 pitches for soccer or basketball,
- 5 ping pong tables;
- 2 gyms.
- MORNING 9.30 am Muscle awakening;
- HOURS 10.00 - 11.45 am Baby club with operators;
- 11:30 am Water Gym on the seashore - Information about the afternoon entertainment program;
- AT 12.00 Aperitif game.
- AFTERNOON HOURS 16.00 Bocce tournament, trump, beach volleyball, table tennis, treasure hunt, soccer;
- HOURS 16.00 Baby Club;
- HOURS 16.00 Club Boys;
- HOURS 17,30 Group dances for the little ones (Baby Dance) and then group dances for the older ones;
- HOURS 18.30 Tournament awards. Two days a week, in the afternoon, special games for the little ones with Disney characters, the game of the goose, the competition of sand castles, the sand track for marbles, the organization of weekly shows with the children as protagonists, etc.
- Two days a week evening from 21.00 to 23.30 with dances, cabaret, shows of various art (Mangiafuoco, Fachito, etc ...)
- In the week of August 15th, the Dolphins Olympics with various team games (swimming competitions, running, pedal boats, tug of war, treasure hunts, etc ...)
- visit the website: www.idelfinibeachvillage.com