Cattolica beach has one thing: everyone loves it!
Especially those who want to sunbathe in tranquillity, get a good tan, walk along the seashore, or read a book.
And those who are looking for busy days in between fun and sport, a game of beach volleyball, a ping-pong challenge, going out on a pedalo, sailing boat or canoe.
Families love it as it has many amenities and activities for children.
We recommend our partnered beach: I Delfini Beach Village
A beautiful lido which is exactly one minute walk from the hotel.
Listed below are the services that make you feel good at the beach:
– Parasols and sun loungers
– Changing rooms and changing tables
– Heated showers
– Heated hydro massage pools and pools for the little ones
– Gazebo with tables in the shade
– Books and magazines available with reading areas
– Everyday entertainment for children, water aerobics, kids club, sports tournaments, games for adults and children, dances
– Theme nights with shows and entertainment
– Constant cleaning monitored by lifeguards
– Rescue service
– 6 pitches for bowling
– 2 pitches for football or basketball
– 5 ping-pong tables
Mild climate with clean water!
Thanks to the sheltering picturesque Mount Gabicce, Cattolica’s beach boasts a mild climate appreciated by many travellers.
The sea water reaches an ideal temperature for diving and swimming in May!
Did you know that Cattolica has been awarded Blue Flag status several times just for the quality of its waters? International recognition that is granted by the FEE, Foundation for Environmental Education, a non-governmental and non-profit organisation to coastal resorts that preserve the sea, have eco-friendly beaches and are attentive to the environment. Here in Cattolica, we proudly support the Blue Flag organisation.